THE SECRET GARDEN

24.6.15

It's pure magic. When you stumble across something so insanely beautiful that all the things you've been worrying and stressing about disappears into thin air while your imagination becomes almost child-like. You start to push through the vines and wander through the slippery muddy ground praying that you don't fall into the murky water but, if you do slip- maybe the vines will catch you? That ladies and gentlemen- is the moment when you realise, that you have entered into a state of enchantment..
Perth, Western Australia

This gorgeous terrain has undeniably made it to my list of "Favourite Perth locations of all time". For the past few months I have been dying to visit this beautifully luscious wetland located north of Perth and I definitely wasn't disappointed. I was well prepared with my trusty Hunter Boots as my love and I adventured through the muddy grounds covered in vines, walked through a massive spider web and balanced our way across the water on a pile of logs and branches. This magical land reminded me of my childhood as my siblings and I used to always ride our bikes down to a creek close to our old house and just played together for hours, appreciating being in the wilderness and just carelessly having fun.

I will be heading down to Albany with some friends this weekend so get ready for more travel and adventure posts.

love,
e

You Might Also Like

0 comments