PACKING FOR BALI

25.11.16

 photo DSC_3269 copy.jpg  photo DSC_3239 copy.jpg  photo DSC_3211 copy.jpg  photo IMG_3445.jpg  photo DSC_3171 copy.jpg

Lovers.. I am totally freaking out.

In approximately 36 hours, I will be in Bali with the awesome Transit Clothing team plus three other amazing Perth influencers and bloggers: Kim, Emily, Monique and the lovely Photographer Chelsea (Click on their names to check them out). I am so, so excited! (Still pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming or not). We will be shooting their SS17 range, wearing amazing brands like Asha, The Fifth Label, One Teaspoon, Vans, Converse, Le Specs and many more.

Admittedly, as much as I'd like to believe I am.. I'm not exactly the most organised packer. At first it's a complete mess then once I start ticking everything off my checklist, I play a game of real life 'Tetris', fitting it all in perfectly into my suitcase (You may or may not see the reality of it on Instastories before we jet off). We will be staying for four nights and plan to visit quite a few great spots so definitely give us a follow on Instagram and make sure to follow us on Insta-stories for live updates.

TRANSIT


love,
e

You Might Also Like

0 comments