ZARA COLLECTION

22.8.14

All items from Zara worldwide -excludes long sleeve baby blue top from Miss Guided.

TGIF everyone! Yesterday was the grand opening of Perth's first Zara store located in Garden City- so, I decided to do a dedication post of my small collection of Zara items from my wardrobe. After work yesterday, my love and I headed down to check it out and after an hour or two of circling the massive store at least three times, I ended up with two new additions to my collection. Let's welcome my gorgeous new nude coat (Which I'm planning to take to Japan next year!) and some stripy sleep pants, so comfy and warm! All other items were purchased while on vacation the past few years from Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bali & My BFFL sent me the pretty nude and white heels on the right from Sydney. Now, I can finally spend all my dough in Perth! (I shouldn't be so happy about this..) Anyways, all you Perth fashionistas & stylists need to go check out the store!

You Might Also Like

0 comments