SOMETHING FLUFFY

19.9.14

Princess Polly dress, Hello Parry sunglasses, Tony Bianco boots, Forever New bag, Karen Walker ring. 

The Perth Fashion Festival has finally kicked off and this is what I wore to Fashion Central today. It was a gorgeous 25 degrees meaning that a nice flowy dress was in order. I wanted to feel comfortable while strutting around the city so I decided to wear my ever so comfy western suede boots by Tony Bianco- they never let me down (Spent a whole day at Hong Kong Disneyland in these!). Besides attending the runways, Lisa and I had lunch at the Bivouac Canteen and Bar located in Northbridge, shopped a little and unintentionally overdosed on chocolate at the newly located Koko Black in Perth CBD. 

P.S. How cute is my new fluffy bag! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments