ALL LACED UP

15.3.15

EDEN X HELLO PARRY  photo DSC_0347.jpg
 photo IMG_4587.jpg
 photo DSC_0428.jpg  photo DSC_0348.jpg
Hello Parry Faux Leather Skirt, Kookai Michigan Fedora, Windsor Smith Gillie Heels.

Some of you may already know that I've been working with Hello Parry, a Perth based fashion label for past six months. This will be my first style collaboration, with many more to come. I'm super excited to finally be styling and being able to work in a field that I love as well as having the opportunity to be able to work with a Perth label that I absolutely adore. Featuring their new leather skirt with a suede/lace underlay- this skirt will surely win your heart. I styled it with an all black outfit, making it very minimal and easy to wear. It's amazing how a bit of leather can give any sort of outfit an edgy and 'bad girl' kind of look but the lace trimmings on this skirt make it that little bit more classy. I'm a huge lover of lace which is why I chose this skirt as my first piece to style.

love,
e

You Might Also Like

0 comments