PIROUETTE

28.5.15

The Peach Box

This week I have been pairing dusty pinks with at least three different shades of grey (and silver). As mentioned in my last post, The Peach Box kindly gifted me lovely pieces of jewellery. If you don't already know, The Peach Box supply a gorgeous range of jewellery that are always trendy and affordable. I picked two elegant yet essential pieces including the Silver Bar Drop Necklace and the Classic Crystal Stud in Silver. I love how the earrings don't irritate my ears as my ears are normally quite sensitive and the quality of their jewellery is always amazing especially seeing as how affordable they are. Also featured in the images is the Silver Buckle Bangle which I personally purchased a few months ago. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

love,
e

#COLLABORATION

You Might Also Like

0 comments