RUFFLES

13.3.17

My love for ruffles grows exponentially as I discover more and more beautifully designed pieces such as this cute Hello Parry number. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of the Perth-based fashion power house having worked closely with the beautiful Sandy the last few years, and although I have moved on to my creative business De Fleur Creative - I feel that I will always be drawn back by all the beautiful pieces Sandy personally picks for her fashionably chic brand.

 How to wear ruffles?
Ruffles are always, always the statement piece -no matter how subtle the ruffle. For an elegant look, style with a simple tailored or sleek piece that compliments well.

I picked this gorgeous skirt, also from Hello Parry to pair with my ruffle top. The slimming slits and sharp cuts were what caught my eye. You can dress this skirt up or down and still look as chic as ever making it an essential piece for your wardrobe.

It's really all in the detail, and for this instance when I say detail.. I mean pearls. As soon as I set my eyes on these gorgeous Pearl Vegan Suede Heels from Nasty Gal, I knew they belonged in my shoe collection.

Wearing: Hello Parry top, skirt, earrings, Nasty Gal heels
 
love,
e

You Might Also Like

0 comments