MILITARY

13.4.15

ASOS Cami Top | Forever New jeans | Hunter boots | Hello Parry Sunglasses | Oroton bag.

It is currently the middle of Autumn in Australia and it has been raining all week, hence bringing out my Hunter Boots to play. The leaves are slowly turning orange and I'm really loving the cooler weather- the thought of being able to layer it up this Winter has me overjoyed! This khaki green waterfall jacket won me over while I was browsing through a boutique in Sydney. I have been looking for more khaki to add to my wardrobe for such a long time and I'm so happy that I found it! Khaki is so easy to style- wear it with white, black and red for a military look or for a more feminine look pair it with flowy textures and neutral colours. My military style icons include Julie from Sincerely Jules and Aimee from Song of Style.

April has been very kind to me this year and I am so lucky to be working on my first few collaborations with Australian brands that I absolutely adore. My next style collaboration is with Lock & Key Clothing- a Perth-based online fashion store which stocks the likes of Talulah, Winona, Isla, Ladakh and a whole lot more! I'm so excited to share my next style project so stay tuned!

love,
e

You Might Also Like

0 comments