TROPICO

16.4.15

Lock & Key Clothing ISLA Persian Nights Playsuit and Quay Australia Goto Sunglasses. 

Oh how I dream of balmy Summer nights, magical sunsets, delicious food and loud foreign music. Seems like I'm in need of booking my next holiday- preferably on a tropical island! This cute Isla Persian Nights playsuit from Lock & Key Clothing sends me day dreaming of sipping on fresh coconuts on the beach. I paired it with their turquoise mirrored Goto Sunglasses that ultimately completes this outfit. It's not often that I wear so much colour especially as Perth is setting its gears to Winter. But, I must say, I'm really loving these tropical colours and dare I say that I will live more colourfully from now on! Cheers to Autumn- where some days it feels warm enough to make you think it's Summer. 
love,
e
#COLLABORATION

You Might Also Like

1 comments