CLASSIC HARPER

18.8.16


 photo DSC_7908.jpg
 photo IMG_3436.jpg photo DSC_7910.jpg
36mm | Japanese Quartz | Stainless Steel
Use code "AHxEDEN" for 15% off

A classic watch specially crafted for stylish business-minded and minimal individuals. Adrien Harper is my go-to for the most beautiful, well designed timepieces with a perfect watch face. I absolutely adore the quarterly roman numerals as it doesn't over complicate the simplicity of the face but, still remains extremely stylish. If the colour of your strap doesn't suit your outfit then no problem as all their watches feature an in-built spring bar that allows for simple changing of straps, making it super easy to re-style your time face. I personally picked the pink and grey leather with the silver face as I find that I wear a lot of those tones though, I do think I'll need the black strap as well now as I've been wearing it non-stop for the past week (and now that I think about it.. probably forever). I highly recommend this watch for those looking for a high quality yet reasonably priced work or everyday watch- especially if you're always on the go. Oh, and here's a bonus for all you amazing readers, 15% off at the checkout when you enter "AHxEDEN" for watches and straps. You're welcome! 
love,
e

You Might Also Like

0 comments