PYJAMA PARTY

4.10.16

 photo DSC_4291 copy.jpg photo IMG_3437.jpg  photo DSC_4279 copy.jpg Hello Parry Pyjama Set

Good morning lovers. I know, I know I haven't posted since August but life became hectic all too sudden- it was all full steam ahead and not a chance of stopping. September is always the busiest time of the year for me with a billion birthday's on including mine, Telstra Perth Fashion Festival running for a week during the month and not to mention weekly styled shoots for my baby De Fleur Creative

Now, I can finally wind down a bit and relax a bit after everything and what better way than to grab a coffee or two in my new Hello Parry Pyjama Set. I am fully embracing this trend as sleeping is a passion of mine and sleepwear just agrees with my personal style. I really adore how simple yet luxe it looks paired with my all time favourite heels.

love,
e

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good morning babe! (Okay. It's now 5pm ish). Good Afternoon.
    Love this set! It's so chilled. Keep up all of that hard work! Do you have Bloglovin' for your blog? I was trying to find you on there so I can keep up with your posts better but had trouble finding you.
    xx Jenelle
    http://www.inspiringwit.com/

    ReplyDelete